Want a donut? Yes. We all love donuts! But, they are not so easy to make. So how about we make one in the microwave? Bit easier? Yes. This donut is super amazing and tastes amazing too. Plus, it is AMAZING how much the donut rises. Let’s make a delicious donut! In the microwave!
It’s very tasty!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of jam, Biscoff spread or Nutella or whatever your favourite spread is.
1. Melt the butter in the microwave until it is much softer or even liquid.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a mug until you have a thickish cake batter kind of consistency.
3. Give your mug a little shake to get the ingredients all equal and down at the bottom.
4. Put you mug in the microwave for 45 seconds or until it is firm on top.
5. Add the tablespoon of your chosen spread and enjoy whilst it’s hot!
Hope you guys all liked this recipe! Send me your photos of this donut if you make it to email@example.com or message them to me through Instagram at @instabunnybaking. Any photos sent I will share on Instabunny’s Instagram and our website. Or be sure to tag Instabunny’s instagram so I can see!