Ah yes. Five a day. We don’t all wanna chomp the whole 5 but we kind of need to if we want to be healthy. I always try to eat all 5 veggies or fruits each day. And the best way I do that? With a salad. I love salad but not everyone does. But I’ve tried to make a yummy salad that everyone will love! This recipe is super yum and I am begging you to try it! Believe me, you’ll love it.
Time: Under 30 minutes
- Half a large cucumber
- Half a tin of chickpeas, drained (you can use sweetcorn instead)
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 1 Pepper
- 1 Large Carrot
- Salad croutons and your favourite dressing
1. Peel your carrot and then using the peeler create carrot ribbons. To do this, keep peeling the carrot until you can’t anymore to get little ribbons or I like to call them carrot spaghetti!
2. Put the carrot ribbons into a salad bowl with the chickpeas or sweetcorn.
3. Quarter the cucumber and chop up the pepper. Add all the chopped ingredients to the salad bowl.
4. Chop or tear the lettuce up however you’d like and mix up the salad with the lettuce inside.
5. Sprinkle on the croutons and drizzle the dressing and enjoy!
Hope you guys all liked this recipe! Send me your photos of this salad if you make it to firstname.lastname@example.org or message them to me through Instagram at @instabunnybaking. Any photos sent I will share on Instabunny’s Instagram! Or be sure to tag Instabunny’s instagram so I can see!