Hi guys! Welcome! Now how many times have you looked in you cupboard wanting to make a salad and found no lettuce? Okay, it’s not that common but we all know that tons of salads include lettuce. And it can get a bit boring. And flavourless. So whether you don’t have any lettuce or are just bored of it, either way, this tasty salad is lettuce free and is 4 of your 5 a day. And hey, why not add an extra veggie to add extra veg? I’m super excited to share this recipe so let’s go!
Serves 4 Approx
- 1 cucumber
- 2-3 red onions
- 2 large tins of sweetcorn
- 2 tins of chickpeas
- balsamic glaze (optional)
1. Drain your chickpeas and put them into a salad bowl.
2. Drain your sweetcorn and mix it in.
3. Next we’re going to chop up our red onions. Start by peeling them and then we’re going to cut them. Cut them in half first and then chop them up into little rings. Put them into the same bowl as the rest of the ingredients.
4. For the cucumber, chop the cumber in half lengthways and then in half again. Chop them up until you have little triangles. Add them to the salad!
5. Finally divide your salad up into bowels and drizzle with your favourite dressing!
Hope you guys all liked this recipe! Send me your photos of this salad if you make it to email@example.com or message them to me through Instagram at @instabunnybaking. Any photos sent I will share on Instabunny’s Instagram! Or be sure to tag Instabunny’s instagram so I can see!