Happy October! What a better way to start of this month than a pumpkin spice latte? They TOTALLY add a autumnal-ness to your day! Why not make one now?
Time: 10 mins
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin purée
- a pinch of ground cinnamon, plus some extra to serve (or you can use pumpkin spice)
- a pinch of ground ginger
- a pinch of ground nutmeg
- 30ml of espresso or strong coffee
- 250ml milk (any type of milk will work)
1. Put the pumpkin puree into a heat proof mug or glass. Stir in a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and 30ml espresso or strong coffee.
2. Heat the milk over a saucepan until it becomes steaming and frothy. Pour it into the glass or mug and stir up the mix to combine. Top with cinnamon or pumpkin spice and enjoy whilst it’s hot!
Hope you guys all liked this recipe! Send me your photos of this drink if you make it to firstname.lastname@example.org or message them to me through Instagram at @instabunnybaking. Any photos sent I will share on Instabunny’s Instagram! Or be sure to tag Instabunny’s instagram so I can see